Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sparkle Fashions for Ni'Chalet's

Not that I needed new fashions for Ni'Chalet's, but how can you pass them up?  They are cute and cheap.  I've seen them on quite a few blogs and on Flickr.  Today I got a chance to go to Walmart.  They had a large selection.  Below is what I bought.  I just noticed today that they also come with accessories!  Each fashion comes with either a purse or a pair of shoes. 

This is one of the 5 outfit sets that cost $8.88.  If you like all the outfits, you get a slight savings when you buy the pack.  

It was the cute red plaid shorts and the jean jacket that first catch my eye.  The black and green outfit will make great pjs.  

A close up of the other outfits.  I like them all.

I bought 7 of the separate fashions that were $1.97 each. 

Racquel was looking for clothes for the teenagers and the college aged kids.  I think she hit the jackpot.  I will deliver these to Ni'Chalet's tomorrow, so they can get the store stocked.

Kudos to this company.  I love that they put different faces on the cards.  

13 comments:

  1. Very cute and affordable. Because I am a sewer, I can't bring myself to buy doll clothes but enjoy looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KMG - Thanks for stopping by. I am a sewer, too, but with over 100 dolls just in my play pile, they would be waiting a long time for outfits. I throw in a few handmade outfits on occasion.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Now that I know for sure they have them in our area, I'll be picking up a few. I'm hoping they're a good fit for my teenage dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jewell - You're welcome. I think these are perfect for my teen ladies, especially. Christine and Tori will be school shopping very soon.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Vanessa.

    I purchased several singly packaged fashions at Walmart yesterday and shared my loot in a post today.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - Thanks. I'm headed over right now to see what you bought.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: Great purchase. I like this outfits. In muy country are not for sale. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice haul! You guys are such enablers! Lol! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice purchase! The plaid shorts are really adorable. I'll have to search for these in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute Vanessa. I'll have to look for them at my local Wally's. Which dolls will they fit? Skipper? Staci? Or will they fit Barbie? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you believe I found the single sets at my Walmart! I haven't checked the other one yet, maybe tomorrow after church. At least I have some base pieces for my teenager dolls even If I have to tweak them to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, these are just what our dolls needed! Not enough pink to make you nauseous. They seem to be designed in a Liv style. They can be used for many dolls. Congrats on your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are lucky to have the fashions at Walmart. We don't have them here. And I saw today on facebook, someone buy them for less than $5.00.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...